Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update on me

Just little note to let ou know that Life is stilll a little disorganised. My daily schedule is: I get up on mornings, eat breakfast and take my medications. I take my diabetes tablets and my doctor also have me on Rivotril which is supposed to make me relax and sleep. So when my husband and son leaves for work each morning i have to get back into bed when the tabs starts to take effect. I get up around lunch time and start cooking. I then check emails with the time it's very hard to send in replies for which I aoplogise, I think of you all everyday and hope that one day soon Iwill be able to return to a normal daily routine. Till then I hope you all will put up with my tariness. I thank all those who is helping me to keep my spirits alive . I placed pics of the two afghans so everyone can see them.I am slowly getting back into the designing and I am working on a new designs, its comming along nicely but very slowly as there is limited time to work on it. My eyes gets tired fast as it's a painted designs. I hope you all are in good health and crocheting to you hearts content. I wish everyone a very productive day.
HugsFerosa

No comments: